Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation. We are looking for bold ideas that can shape the future of our industry and our company.
Are you ready to share your skills and ideas with the world?
The experience of a lifetime!
Send your idea related to one of our four segments within energy management or submit your bold idea for efficient energy management!
So #WhatsYourBoldIdea ?
NORTH AMERICA'S TIMELINE
Be Bold! Sign up to the Challenge!
CHOOSE FROM 4 CATEGORIES
and share your bold idea with us!
Sustainability & Access to Energy
Digitize our business and enable access to energy or sustainable developments.
Buildings of the Future
Can buildings be smarter, more sustainable and incorporate new technologies?
Plants of the Future
Apply IoT, AI, Machine Learning and more to the industries of the present or future.
Grids of the Future
Imagine the future of energy management and distribution!
You can win:
Entry & Local Semi-Finals
Jan - March, 2020
• Design-Thinking Workshops at select North American campuses + drawing for Apple AirPods
• Priority consideration for job opportunities
• Receive mentorship from industry experts
• Pitch your idea in local or virtual Innovation Days at Schneider Electric North American facilities
Deadline for entry:
Feb 29, 2020
• Receive additional mentorship from industry experts to polish your proposal
• Pitch your idea in the North American Regional Finals for a chance to continue in the competition
June 3-4, 2020 (Postponed)
• The top team in North America will win USD $1,500 per team member
• The winning North American team will pitch your idea in the Grand Finale and try to win worldwide challenge
Women in Energy Award
One all-women team globally will win the Women in Energy Award, a cash prize of USD $1,000