Translate this page
ACCESS TO ENERGY
- SDG7: Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- SDG12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Which ecosystem do we have to implement to build such value chain?
- How to valorize the second life of used component?
- What will be the business, social and environmental impact?
- How to measure and evaluate it?
HOMES OF THE FUTURE
We dare you to disrupt!
Some things to consider as you contemplate an innovative idea for sustainable Homes of the Future…
- How can we go one step further in the new electric world, with new energy sources like solar and new loads like EV that are increasing?
- How can Wiser provide new value and superior experience to residents, home builders and property management companies?
- How will you enable this with modern digital technologies, software and services?
SUPPLY CHAIN OF THE FUTURE
We want to hear your bold ideas!
GRIDS OF THE FUTURE
Global electricity consumption is growing significantly and solar will likely become the number one energy resource. These foreseeable changes have electric utilities seeking answers to difficult questions.
How shall the grid, at the center of the new energy landscape, be modernized to address these changes? How can aggressive sustainability goals and more locally generated energy be served by a legacy infrastructure? How can improvements address the increasing risks from major weather events and cybersecurity threats?
There’s much to be done, and we’re excited to hear from you!
Some things to consider as you contemplate an innovative idea for sustainable Grids of the Future…
DE[CODING] THE FUTURE
AVEVA and Schneider Electric provide cutting edge solutions that help teams design, build and operate many of the worlds’ most innovative industrial operations across ten industry sectors, from power and infrastructure to food and beverage and chemicals. Increasingly, these industries are remotely operated, maintained and optimized by machines, with humans providing insight, support and decision-making, informed by artificial intelligence. AVEVA and Schneider Electric are at the leading edge of this transformation, providing the software solutions and innovations that companies need to function efficiently and thrive. But the world is constantly evolving – what do companies need next to make the leap to truly digital-first sustainable operations? How will industries in future tackle the twin challenges of driving to net zero and remaining efficient and profitable?
Some things to consider as you contemplate an innovative idea for sustainable industrial software of how to de[Code] the Future…